This program would not be possible without the ongoing support from many individuals and organizations within the Morgantown and WVU communities.
- NYSP Advisory Board
- Walmart Community Support
- Book Exchange
- Monongalia County Board of Education
- USDA Summer Food Service Program
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals
- WVU Office of Provost
- WVU Foundation
- WVU Libraries
- WVU Department of Emergency Medicine
- WVU Dining Services
- WVU Career Services
- WVU College of Physical Activity and Sport Sciences – Dean’s Office
- Add NYSP to your Kroger's account today to help out a local Summer program for community children to participate for free.
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
• Click on Sign In/Register
• Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
• Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
• You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
• Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
• Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
• Update or confirm your information.
• Enter NPO number 92021.
or name of organization National Youth Sports Program (NYSP) , select organization from list and click on confirm.
• To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
• REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
• Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
• Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase